Thursday, October 09, 2008

hello blogworld

I'm sure no one reads my blog anymore - nothing to read! But I thought it would be therapeutic to start writing again a little bit.

Isaac and Laura Jane and I moved over the summer - to beautiful Waltham, Massachusetts! Well, I might be overselling it just a little there. But there are certainly some beautiful parts to Waltham, or at least the surrounding areas. To the east, 13 or so miles, Boston. To the west, Weston, where the houses are really big and really far apart...

Isaac has a new job as a Big Time Assistant Professor. Well, Little-Big Time. It's not like he works at Harvard or something. But he's got grad students working for him and whatnot. He works very very hard 6 days a week. I'm staying home with Laura right now, and she keeps me busy... She's almost 15 months old already! I can hardly believe it. Most of her intelligible sounds these days are still animal noise related, but she uses a few words for talking to humans, like hi and done.

Well, I don't want to be too ambitious first time out of the gate, so I will stop here.

3 comments:

hot babe said...

Christine!! I'm so glad you're back! I might have to start regularly blogging if both you & Stacy are going to again.

I can't wait to hear all about your new location - where do you go for good dim sum now? Still NYC?

Stacy said...

I also belive blogging has it's thearaputic benifits...

I also belive it keeps my brain from turning to cream of wheat...

I hope we keep it up

Anonymous said...

酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼差 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵 酒店