Thursday, October 16, 2008

Best Snack Ever

I'm addicted to a new snack food. It is the perfect combination of spicy and salty and sweet and chewy. I don't know what the ingredients are because they sell it at my local asian mini-grocery in little plastic tubs with no writing on them except a price. But I think it's dried squid and covered in some chili paste like stuff.

The thing is, I don't know how guilty I should feel for this snack habit (see above, lack of ingredient information). Is eating this much squid bad for me? What about the fat/sugar content? I think there must be some significant amount of each in there... Also, each little tub is almost $3. I'm starting to figure out why the Korean grocers seem so happy to see me and Laura every time we go in there...


3 comments:

hot babe said...

You're eating something in an unmarked container that you think MIGHT BE DRIED SQUID??? And you're worried about fat content?? Ummm... I'd like to add another item to the list of foods I refuse to eat...

Anonymous said...

酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼差 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵 酒店

gaohui said...

There are many ed hardy Clothing maternity brands that offer ed hardy sale expectant mothers ed hardy trendy and fashionable maternity wear ed hardy UK for every ed hardy cheap holiday occasion. Such ed hardy Clothes famous and chic maternity ed hardy store fashions are designed by edhardy.com the most celebrated designers christian audigier sale that includes: Nordstrom ed hardy dresses Maternity , Liz Lange, Ann Taylor ed hardy Polos Loft, Gap Maternity , Old Navy Maternity , Isabella ed hardy sandals Oliver, Motherhood Maternity, Babystyle , and much more. These hot brands ed hardy Jackets will make you look stunning at every holiday gathering.